Thursday 24 November 2011

Who's who

This is a treat -- a mega-series of portraits featuring a rather strikingly contrasty couple.


The photographer holds no bars in comparing all their, er, features:


Inevitably, I suppose, they are afflicted with a pair of giant mutant winkies rather than the more normal sized jobs.


Then again, they also have particularly pert arses, so who am I to complain?


Notwithstanding my pervy lusts, there's something rather lovely that comes through in this sequence.


Even the overly artful poses, or the sub-clothing advert shots with weirdly not-quite-matching jackets work:


But it's when we get to the fleshy heart of the matter that this sequence sings:


Although they do have remarkable bottoms...


And I'm not overly sold on this soft focus advertorial style of portraiture:


No, not when you can have the wonderful honesty revealed in the final shot:


Yes, I think that says more about this couple than any number of saccharine, "let's stare moodily into camera" shots. Now I feel like I really know them.

4 comments:

No Endorheic Love said...

Wow. Beautiful. Any chance you know their names or if they have more pix floating around cyberspace?

Niall said...

Very handsome couple. It's funny how white man has a nice dark bush while black man has shaved it away though.
I wonder why.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! These two are so hot, so beautiful, so very sexy that I nearly fell off my chair. The photographer deserves a good blow job for his effort. I just cannot say enough about this! Would love to see them in the passion of sex...even hoter!
Thanks for sharing and hugs to you too!

Viollet said...

De gustibus ...

Not for me, I'm afraid, either together or singly. Don't know why; just not.