Friday 20 January 2012

Randomly

A selection of unconnected images for your delight, starting with this wonderful angle:


But I mean, honestly, just how enormous is his cock?

This next one is so beautifully tranquil:


... which can't really be said for this one:


I do love a good, honest exhibitionist. This chap is one of the best (I have some others of him, if you're interested):


But it's now time for a bit of Art:


I've never been a huge fan of carefully positioned drapes or wet clothing, but this pair does seem to do something for me.


A different sort of pair, now, on a self-hugging theme:


I like this pair a lot.


Whereas I'm not normally a fan of feet, and certainly not of dirty socks, but there's something so deliciously upfront about this one:


Let's end here, with the evocatively named "view from an 18-wheeler":


How come I never encounter such visions of glorious loveliness when I'm out driving?

3 comments:

Lennart said...

I really like the picture with the boy in green shorts. I makes me aroused and I would like to be in that position too! But to bad that he is shaved. I also like the last picture, the naked boy in the car. That is how I sometimes sit behind the wheel and have a nice time.
Love your blog.
Lennart, from Sweden

LeDuc said...

Ah, Lennart -- another kindred spirit!

Trevor said...

I'd love to see more of the guy in pic 4. There's a cute sort of innocence about him. Let's have more please!