Monday 3 October 2011

Random

A quartet of unrelated loveliness on a general theme of dramatic angles (or shadows).


Yeah, ok, basically four images that have just gripped me for some reason or other.


There's something about the craft of them, though, as well as, obviously, the rather striking models.


Even such an apparently artless shot as this last one is utterly redeemed by the sheer lovely loveliness of the lovely model.


I'd do him in a heartbeat, obviously.

Um... maybe I'll try to focus more on the classier aspects of the, er, art, next time. Maybe.

4 comments:

LeDuc said...

I'm a pillock, and that 1st shot is a repeat of an image I posted a couple of weeks ago. Apologies.

I meant to post another one from the same series but got confused. I'll post the other one as soon as I get round to it.

Anonymous said...

Oh don't worry about it. The chap is lovely and I don't mind to look at him again. (Though he would look even better if he'd stop biting his nails! :) )

Niall said...

Wow, number 2 is utterly magnificent!
What a find! :-o

Jim in SC said...

That last one is the lovely Jeremy East! Very nice...