Monday 3 October 2011

Wrestling around

Thanks for your patience over the last few days: I've been away in sunny Miami (though it appears London was even sunnier in my absence).


However, I left you with some homework and I'm pleased to say that lots of you came up trumps -- here's a selection of those naked wrestling shots from the 50s and 60s:


These always struck me as both sweetly innocent and heavily erotic, the naked man-parts brushing against each other, the atmosphere hugely charged.


How ironic that it was alright to depict these boys beating each other up, but if they'd have been shown tenderly caressing then everyone would have been locked up for being evil preverts.


I can't tell you how grateful I am to everyone who sent lovely images through -- hugely appreciated.

No comments: