Friday 29 July 2011

Assortment

More random nonsense from me (but you'll need it to fortify yourself for the ranty posts appearing just below this one...).


I thought that image was sweet enough, so you can imagine that, when I saw the next one, I assumed I had died and gone to Heaven...


Writing of which, here's a couple of utterly wonderful saints -- starting, I assume, with a St Francis:

[Image removed -- someone is claiming it was a copyright violation, and who am I to question them?]

He is extraordinary, wonderful, glorious. Almost enough to make me embrace Catholicism.

Who's his partner?:

[Image removed -- someone is claiming it was a copyright violation, and who am I to question them?]

Ok, enough thematic nonsense, we're into hard-core randomness now, starting with this gorgeous bobbing wee pricklet that I so very much just want to suck:


Er... ditto:


A couple of this next hairy studly stud-muffin -- God I love that chest:


But this next one is as revealing as I can find. Which is pretty revealing, actually, just never enough to satiate me:


Back to singletons, and I wonder where you can buy stuffed squid:


On that random note it's probably time to draw things to a close, so let's go out in style with this immensely elegant pose:


I suspect that he is too thin to accommodate any internal organs, but let's not let something like that reduce our enjoyment of his prominent wee winkie. But I have to say, the saints have it.

2 comments:

Norwich Resident said...

Wow what a fantastic selection.

Tim Griffin said...

Assortment, that says it all. Over the past 3+ years I have greatly enjoyed the assortment you have provided us. This is the only blog I have ever commented on because it is the only blog I felt connected to. I believe I was the first one to send you an image (naked boxer). I will miss your unique perspective on men, trains, and architecture. You have a gift LeDuc and I hope you continue to find ways to share your perspective and passion. THANK YOU

Tim