Thursday 28 July 2011

Intimacy

A delightful handful of self-portraits by a photographer who is clearly rather talented.


He clearly likes close-ups of body parts, and we never, ever see his face.


These are very, very good though -- if, perhaps, a little mutant for my taste...


They reminded me of a cyber-encounter I had with someone earlier this week, over several hours of foreplay while we arranged a meeting, in which he persuaded me to map out in clinical detail precisely what sexual acts we would perform together.


He enthusiastically embraced being tied to a chair, blindfolded and stripped, being sucked off and wanked, having his nipples attacked with pegs, and having his arse fingered and then played with using toys. He wanted to explore watersports and corporal punishment, too.

I casually floated the possibility of us kissing but suddenly he was adamant: "oh, no, I couldn't possibly do that! It would be far too intimate". 


Apparently we are not allowed to see this photographer's face -- or, rather, not yet. Ah well: one day, maybe.

1 comment:

Niall said...

I see a corner of fuzzy chinned face in the first pic.

Good to hear you have been having some fun too!