Sunday 3 July 2011

Overcome with something or other

Oh my goodness: I have discovered Paradise and it is populated by this single angel:


I can't tell you how much I am in love...


Just look at those amazingly beefy arms and imagine yourself swept up by them:


Then there's the cheeky smile.


There is just something about him that is so overwhelmingly masculine:


And my impression was made even more positive by the sheer volume of unusual angles in this shoot:


He has a vaguely thuggy look to him, sometimes, though I'm sure he is an angel:


I mean, cast your eye over this next image and tell me he is anything but angelic:


And I have no idea what's going on here, but I like it:


Let's end here, with those hairy bosoms offering us an inviting pillow or meal.


I... I... I can't go on now. I need to go lie down for a little, just to recover my composure in the face of this otherworldly being. Just knowing I share the same planet surface as him...

8 comments:

albeo said...

do I detect a similar background to the post dated 1 July? adventuring in beige again, sir?

LeDuc said...

Maybe...

Aren't you meant to be in Tuscany, rather than sitting in London subverting my blog?!

albeo said...

no sir. I am in London and will reside here until 19 July when the family packs up and goes over for the annual Grand Tour. If you fancy a quick coffee sometime this weekend or next week, email me. and bring the details of the angel ;-)

LeDuc said...

Only limited time this weekend -- I've squeezed in another, er, angelic encounter. Will email you.

Anonymous said...

LeDuc,

This is professional model AJ Pack. I've seen some shots from this shoot (I also know who the photographer is) but haven't seen all of these. Great shots! If you want I can pass you AJ's site and contact info.

karl said...

pass them on to me, please, Anonymous!

Dave James said...

AJ is absolutely stunning. I have been following him a while now.

He can be quite difficult to track down at times; but I think he is worth the effort.

Anonymous said...

He used to broadcast wank shows on cam4. He also used to be the most arrogant and homophobic asshole. Put me right off him :(