Saturday 2 July 2011

Top Totty

You may remember I posted this utterly delightful photograph from this year's London World Naked Bike Ride:


Despite keeping my eyes peeled, I have found no more shots of either of these exquisitely lovely boys.

Until now.


Just the single shot but, oh, what a shot. He is exuding a mixture of exhibitionism and tentative shyness. Does he not realise how utterly seductive that is? I think he probably does.


Let's end there, with that magnificent willy on proud display, the foreskin slightly wrinkling to show he is completely flaccid, naked and proud in the open air, etc, etc...

PS: Good news! A fabulously generous reader has sent me another image of him:


That's just magnificent, all dangly and suckable, all hairy and manly, his breasts firm and masculine, etc, etc, ad nauseam.

6 comments:

chris z said...

Utterly gorgeous! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

you see,it's posts like this we'll miss if you give up blogging.

PLEASE don't stop!!

Anonymous said...

Dear LeDuc, how nice to see you being more welcoming of the larger male organ! And what a delightful young proprietor this one has.

Anonymous said...

Did you notice Obama to his left? I love these bike ride events.

LeDuc said...

I try hard not to discriminate against boys who have been cursed with prodigiously large willies -- I mean, it's not their fault.

Equally, my personal preference remains for willies of a size which don't threaten to rip apart one's jaw muscles or, indeed, any other muscle group.

Anonymous said...

But getting one's epiglottis tickled can be an interesting experience!