Saturday 30 July 2011

What are you looking for?

From time to time I might scan the "personals" looking for my Lifelong Soul-Mate and One True Love... [let's have a brief pause for a random hot image]


... which is when I encountered this statement by a cute man about what he was looking for in a partner:
"I want you to run around after me like a lapdog. I want you to cancel your plans at the last minute to bring me sweets. I want to belittle you in front of your friends and family.
"I will be a complete emotional and financial drain on you, however I will give you sex from time to time, although I will ridicule your performance and laugh at your child-like size.
"I want somebody I can grind down systematically over a period of months or years. I will make you fall in love with me then I will steal your spirit."

Is it wrong that I found that really rather attractive?

1 comment:

Niall said...

Most guys will do some if not all of those things, so in a way his upfront approach is oddly refreshing.
You are a little odd if that's ALL you look for in a man though!