Friday 30 December 2011

Am I asking for Too Much?

I'm in two minds. At first glance, this chap appears to have everything I could possibly want:


I mean, that body hair. Utterly wonderful. I could imagine spending hours -- days, even -- just gently playing my fingers through it...


And while he's a bit skinny, he's not overly muscly in a steroid-abuse way.


And he has an extraordinary bottom. Quite extraordinary.


God, that body hair. Mesmerising.

And then the climactic killer: he has a Giant Mutant Winkie:


Damnit, I knew he was too good to be true. Staggering body. Amazing. Though it would be nice if, just once, he would actually smile, maybe?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with you on the smile. Why do these guys always want to look though? It just makes them look cold and distant. I'd love to tickle him, just to make him laugh! :D

Polomint said...

Phew, that is a bit too much isn't it. Poor boy passes out when he gets excited no doubt!

Cheers, Polomint

Joe Catcher said...

He is a piece of work. And I managed to find one pic of him smiling.
http://male.muscleboykanan.com/AndrewSkelton/AndrewSkelton06.html

LeDuc said...

Genius!

Thanks for sharing with us, Joe.