Monday 26 December 2011

Grisly but gripping

I love the exuberant madness of this wonderful photographic sequence:


The only thing that could have made it better would have been if the photographer had actually let us see the model's willy...


But, you know what? So lovely is this concept, and so delicious the execution with that magical light, that I think I can forgive him.


Sunbeds are, of course, the work of the Devil, absurdly pointless machines which prey on our stupid vanity and make everyone who uses them look orange.


(That shot, above, reminds me of Christian Bale in much under-rated movie American Psycho, incidentally).


Utterly wonderful sequence. I wish I had thought of doing it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back with a wonderful selection of maleness and facts. Happy New Year, keep the blog going please.

Polomint said...

Lovely, but isn't he a bit plucked and shaved?

That skin looks very inviting [;)]

Cheers, Polomint