Wednesday 11 May 2011

...and repeat...

I have a vague recollection that I've already posted some photos from this series.


But I just don't have the energy to search through all of the other blogs, so I'm going to assume it was in the very first blog, Apartment Zero, that has now been deleted.


And once a photo's been deleted, it's entirely legitimate to republish as if it were fresh and new.


Besides, hasn't anyone told you? Recycling is A Good Thing. Honest.


Anyway, the sweet looking boy in these images is well worth a second look, I would have said.


Nothing else to add really. Let's leave him there, in gentle contemplation of the feel of warm waters lapping around his ankles. Very nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isuppose someone might say, "Why not?" An exceedingly good choice.