Tuesday 17 May 2011

Let's wrassle

Ok, I confess: I have recently become addicted to one of those gay wrestling sites where the hunky men (who look like I would run a mile from them if I encountered them in real life) engage in naked combat:


The rules are a little different from ordinary Greco-Roman, with extra points for ripping off your opponent's costume, diddling their winkies, fingering their butts, slapping your cock in their faces, or sucking them off.


This is my kind of sport.


The losers get fucked by the winners.


As my addiction has deepened, I've found myself forming attachments -- developing favourites.


DJ (above, being exposed) and Jake Austen (below, about to suck off his opponent) are for me the two leading hotties:


It is veritable bliss to see them in action against each other, as here, in our final image:


I think it's their personalities that have attracted me. That and their general air of derring-do, obviously.

2 comments:

Niall said...

Wow that is a lot of rather generous cock dangling around! :-)
Where might one find a video of such exiting sporting exploits?

LeDuc said...

Found some! Have a look here for some free samples:
http://www.coolgaymovies.com/channels/list/156/NakedKombat-videos