Friday 20 May 2011

Tongue lashing

A sequence of five torso shots from the same photographer/model combo:


We never get to see the model's face.


But when so many of his other fine features are displayed for our delectation, it seems churlish to complain.


Especially when he has such a marvellously unkempt pubic effusion, and such a delightfully floppy winkie.


I have to say, I just want to dive in and get busy.


The curve of that thigh muscle, the arc of his rib-cage, the delicious scratchiness of his pits, the smooth and lightly haired expanse of chest, and the long, soft dangliness of his heavy-looking balls... and that's even before I think much about his gorgeous-looking willy.

All very nice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delightful. Now I really do need to take up photography.
P.

Anonymous said...

It is the glans, covered but outlined so beautifully, that I find tantalizing.

Jim in SC said...

Gorgeous appendages... all of them...

Stewart Jackel said...

You, dear Le Duc, and your readers - and that includes me - do in deed have exquisite taste.