Friday 27 May 2011

Orf they jolly well go

I'm going away for a few days, so thought I'd leave you with this rather striking image of what appear to be Scotch men on holiday:


I am not at all taken with the strange "landing strip" of pubic hair left by that middle chap after his manscaping, although I do admire all of their winkies.


I have packed lots of condoms (I won't be needing any of them, but it's a fantasy game I play with myself) although not, alas, either of the two studs featuring above or below.


So that's it: I'm now ready for the long march to King's Cross, to speed me northwards and eastwards to the wild, plashy Fens of Norfolk.


Alas, I'm not expecting to encounter any of these fine chaps, either.

Hope you have fun without me. I should be back by Tuesday at the latest. Pip pip.

No comments: