Thursday 12 May 2011

Going green

It's that time of year when I pay a gardener to come and do some heavy overhaul on my garden.


Alas, I have never yet secured the services of this fine-looking chap.


His hairy crack and delightful winkie would make delicious additions to my garden.


Who needs ornaments if you have a gardener like him carrying out your every command?


The internal shots are equally pleasing, with that lovely stretched torso being perfectly complemented by this relaxed chair shot:


Even when he's, er, excited, his willy retains a delightful air of managability about it.


Something that, judging by the look of satisfaction on his face, he's only too pleased with:


Let's finish with the close-up, a delightful juxtaposition of hard perkiness and hairy loucheness:


Don't you want to just dive in and make him all happy-wriggly-snuggly? I'm now wondering if I should try a different garden centre this year.

1 comment:

Niall said...

WOW, now there's a guy who knows how (not) to trim his bush!
How refreshing, how exiting!

I wonder what that unusual looking fruit he is holding in the first shot it?