Sunday 1 May 2011

Random stuff

A random round-up of mostly smallish winkies, starting with this pose -- which never gets stale, for me:


Nothing appears posed about this next delightful shot:


I'm a bit put off by that shaving.

No shaving in this next one, though his socks are putting me off a bit: 


While this one is just pure class:


Here's that pose again, though more frontal this time:


And as the sands of time are running out, here's a photo of someone whose sands are, er, running out:


Can't identify the location, which is bugging me a bit, but otherwise I'd say that was pure delight.

I thank you.

3 comments:

Niall said...

Hmm that was a rather nice selection.
I wouldn't mind playing with guitar boy's instrument.
Dark haired garden boy has a nice plump pair of balls too.

chris z said...

The fence makes me think it's the border zone between the US (California) and Mexico. Next time I'm there I'll check it out.

fttim said...

I think you will find Arrecife Airport (in Lanzarote) on the other side of the fence. Some people go to the beach to look at the planes!