Sunday 11 September 2011

Just can't get enough

A wonderful gay blog, Poor Gay Trash, consists of little but the author's illustrations.


But oh, what illustrations -- that was FagRag, a deliriously brilliant satire of "pink pound" culture, while this next one is called simply War:


Next up, Meow: How Poor Gay Trash Likes to Party:


And a brilliant image next, Cough Cough:


I suspect the author, like many brilliant artists, suffers from periods of bleak depression -- here's his Unhappy:


At other times he can be exuberant - here a self portrait called Cool (yeah, right):


Being something of a misanthrope, I adore his illustration Crowd, which reminds me of every gay club I've ever been to:


And let's end here, with a picture that could almost have been drawn as a life study of me:


I think that's pretty self-explanatory.

He's a genius: visit his blog.

No comments: