Saturday 3 September 2011

Random loveliness

I've recently been depriving you of a steady stream of beautiful images featuring cock. That drought is over:


Pavlov had no need to waste time training dogs: as soon as I see foreskin like his (above) I salivate heavily. It's not pretty.


Unlike this next chap, who is as pretty as any reasonable human could require:


And then there's this guy, who is so pretty he could probably satisfy Gods as well as humans:


Another foreskin to moisten my mouth:


And I do like this laid-back approach:


Another lovely chap (have you noticed how today's selection are smooth-chested? No idea why that's happening...):


Let's end here, with another superb winkie:


I am in love with every model in today's glorious selection. Does that make me a slut?

6 comments:

Viollet said...

No 5's foreskin makes me worry a little about how he manages it. In my young day it would certainly have been severely pruned.

No 8 is more my thing (and a cracking good portrait photograph, too).

Niall said...

Ah, finally more good stuff!

I am enjoying man #4s Renaissance-esque physique. He could almost be statue material if it weren't for the penile snipping.
Man #5's long pointy acroposthion compensates nicely, but his 1960's style dome haircut give the photo an oddly vintage feel.

sticks said...

1, 5 and 8 are, um, tasty, even after dinner. All that skin. The others are good too.

David Chappell said...

But where are the trains...?

Chris said...

Super foreskins. Love em. Yum

dyonisosden said...

I have really the same taste as yours especially for the uncut guys. Thanks to go on like that.
Dyo