Saturday 3 September 2011

What I did on my hols

There are few things in life as unutterably tedious as being made to look at someone else's holiday snaps, so here are just four images from my recent preposterous three-day trip to Canada.


That was a cloud formation at London's Heathrow. Fascinating, huh? But there's little else to do in the enforced confinement of the security pantomime we must all endure at airports. Still, on this trip I had obviously won some sort of Lottery because British Airways gave me a free upgrade in both directions. How cool is that?


Thanks, BA. When I arrived in Montreal it was into the tail-end of Hurricane Irene. Here's a desultory view from my hotel window:


Fortunately by the next morning that had all gone and Quebec was basking in glorious, warming sunshine, all blue skies and tiny puffy clouds:


Utterly blissful for me. Now, where's all the cock pics?

2 comments:

Ipmilat said...

How do you get upgrades like that?

LeDuc said...

Overwhelming charisma. You've either got it or...