Monday 5 September 2011

Try again

This first chap appeared in a random roundup the other day. I think he is extraordinarily beautiful:


None of you seemed to agree, preferring others in that sequence, but I don't care and here's his equally beautiful, er, chum:


We reach a climax now with the two of them together, all artistic and non-touchy, the air pregnant with the possibility of hot sweaty sex:


Or, at least, that's how I read the situation. But then, I tend to read every situation as having the possibility of hot sweaty sex.

4 comments:

Niall said...

Amazing definition, but silly pubic shaving.

Anonymous said...

More of the chum. He is awesome.

LeDuc said...

I'm a big fan of chum, too. Alas, there are no other images. He probably had a "no winkie shots" clause in his Model Release Form.

jlo said...

I agree with you, I think the guy is very hot. I like the way he is posed, with the other guy sitting on the arm of the chair. LOVE AND HUGS