Monday 25 April 2011

Ain't it Grand

Very exciting news (for me, anyway): I've found my jpeg loader so I can now share lots of my exciting new photos with you. Lots more to come later, but here's a trio of images to whet your appetite:




Idyllic, huh?

Any idea where this is? A small, non-transferable prize with absolutely no cash value* might be available to the lucky winner...

* The prize has no physical existence, either, and is awarded at the sole discretion of LeDuc whose decision is final no matter how obviously perverse.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Norfolk Broads?

LeDuc said...

Oh, very good guess!
















No: you're completely and utterly wrong.

Anonymous said...

D'oh! Worth a try though.

Anonymous said...

The setting reminds me of an article in Steam Days about collieries in Devon/Somerset (?) and a railway line parallel to a former coal canal.

LeDuc said...

As now revealed, it is the Grand Union Canal on its journey through west London; the GWR parallels it for a good few miles (and, further out, the LNWR parallels it, too).