Sunday 10 April 2011

Glee fun

I can't believe that it's only me that's fallen for Darren Criss.


You know -- the gay kid from Glee who goes to the posh private school (in England, perversely, we'd call that a "public school"; free schools provided by the state are, er, "state schools").


Anyway, back to Darren. He is, clearly, utterly adorable, but my only criticism would be that he has not yet in the programme removed his top. This is a Complete Travesty.


Darren's character is such a safe choice for a first boyfriend, although I'd be surprised if many of us ended up with people like him rather than, er, rather badder boys who, somehow, were both more sexy and more willing to put out. And that's important because, as the great philosopher Billy Crystal once said, "women need a reason to have sex whereas men just need a place".


No, I really have no idea what that has to do with Darren Criss, either.


But he should know that I'd do him. Oh, yes.

3 comments:

MasD said...

Mmmm...it's true, I don't know what to do with him either. I am not "in love " with him and yet, I like to look at him when he comes on in Glee.

It is interesting how the photos from OUT magazine gave him a sultry bad boy look where in real life (I saw him on a day-time talk show) his personality is very much like his character in Glee. Pleasant and cheery.

And when I saw him on the streets of Hollywood (at first I didn't even recognize him), he was quite "scruffy" looking, unshaved and hair all over the place. Guess, like Colin Farrell, he cleans up nicely...as they say in Hollywoodland.

Norwich Resident said...

I am completly besotted with him. His performance of 'Don't you want me baby' was by far the best thing on this series of Glee. Have already watched it back far to many times...

Rob in Fort Worth said...

I love his enthusiastic dancing when he sings. His enire torso will lurch in the direction of the music, like he is bing blown by the wind of the irresistable melody... :)