Monday 11 April 2011

Wittering

A smorgasbord of delicious morsels, starting with a single image of this delightful-looking chap who also shows us his special party trick:


Arty, now, with this utterly wonderful shot of someone completely different:


A pair next, both featuring the same (different) autoportraitist, starting with an emphasis on his feet...


...and then moving to an emphasis on his delightful body:


Let's finish with an unrelated trio all featuring the same model, engaged in contemplative activities in his bath:


I like this sequence a lot (obviously, or why else would I have posted it?):


There's a delightful mood about the whole thing, an air of possibility and desire...


Then again, maybe that's just me projecting my own lustful desires onto the nearest available naked hunk. Who can say?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it is the combination of the soft penis and erect nipples that gives that air.

Lee said...

Photo number one: I wish that I could do that.