Friday 29 April 2011

More Art, Jim

It's been an utter eternity since I featured any Performance Art on here.


God, what am I thinking?


I have no idea what's going on in this sequence, although the preponderance of drool suggests some sort of zombification, possibly.


It's hard to say: my brain is too focussed on the lovely wee jutting cock and dangly balls of this curly-haired lovely...


...with just the right amount of chest hair and a big bushy exuberance...


...though actually his mate is also rather fine. No, very fine, actually:


Performance Art: I just can't get enough.

Any background info would be gratefully received.

3 comments:

Paul Thomason said...

Thank you for this. Isn't art wonderful! It truly uplifts the soul (etc.)

How nice that a younger generation is so artistically inclined. We should all support their endeavors...as you have here.

LeDuc said...

I do try hard to stay in close touch with the youth of today. I find it best.

Captain Sensible said...

It would be so much better if he closed his mouth occasionally; he looks like a Tintin-inspired inflatable doll.