Friday 22 April 2011

Inexplicable

Four unconnected images, each of which I found (for entirely different reasons) completely compelling.


That one, I think, requires no explanation. I so wish it were just the first part of a ten thousand image sequence following them through a series of naked trials and humiliations before true love triumphs. Or some such.

The next one, though, is more willfully perverse. Although I can't understand why I haven't seen more photos of women from this angle, accentuating as it does one of their, er, key features:


Enough of that, can I just say how much I love the next one and, indeed, the generally sordid nature of all CMNM scenarios. Reminds me of a particular incident when I was twelve and, er, at the centre of such a thing. Hugely erotic memory. Oh, yes.


 Strangely, I now can't get that glorious memory out of my mind. God, I was so turned on.

But let's finish with this, which frankly should not appeal to me at all, what with the model being shaved, verging precariously on Giant Mutant status, wearing a weird leather fetish wrist-band, being in an industrial setting that looks very, very uncomfortable, etc, etc:


I can't help it. I want to molest him all over, even that baldy pubis area. Yeah, I could have fun with him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any more from the first and third sequences? Very intriguing!

LeDuc said...

None from the first, but I may have a couple from the third. I'll have a look.

Anonymous said...

Can you give us more details about the incident when you were twelve? Inquiring minds want to know . . . .

Niall said...

So Mr LeDuc, were you the clothed male or the naked male in this hugely erotic experience of yours?
Was it when you were having some rough n tumble fun with boy pals and you had to pretend to put up a fight while they forceably undressed you?

LeDuc said...

I was the naked one, since you ask. The scenario might indeed have unfolded as you suggest. Maybe.

Anonymous said...

For the first photo: Hey, cuties, don't walk around bare assed if you don't want anyone to see your dicks! What a "wus" thing to do...cover your dicks with your hands! Shame on you!