Sunday 12 June 2011

Aber-where?

Ah, the power of the internet. Earlier today I posted this headless image praising especially the hairy chap on the right:


Within seconds I had received an email from a kind and generous reader revealing their heads -- and what mighty fine heads they have:


A few hours seconds searching the web revealed that the gloriously manly hairy man is, possibly, from Aberystwyth:


Anyway, more images have emerged, here the two of them standing around. Such a nice arse:


A photographer approaches them with a request:


And so it is that the dominant image so far to emerge from this year's World Naked Bike Rides was made:


And here it is a little closer for you...


Here's that view taken from a different perspective by another photographer:


With the added bonus of a glorious tit-for-tat reversal (will you just look at that bobbing wee pricklet):


I love these boys -- adore them -- and want to have their babies.


Do you think I've overstepped my boundaries? No, I don't think so.

Now, how do I get to Aberystwyth to await his return?

PS: Oh, alright, enough of your clamouring -- I've found a back view of both of them. Which repays close study:


And here's a bonus of the hairy hotty on his own...


I can't do more than that, can I?

More images would, of course, be very welcome. As would any stalker-ish background info, thanks very much indeed in advance.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each and every post on Sunday, June 12, is a pleasure and delight. What an array of riches you provide, including winkies, architecture and railroads, or a railroad station, rather. Your blog is wonderful and never fails to entertain and instruct.

LeDuc said...

I assure you that the pleasure has been all mine. No, really.

But thanks anyway for saying such nice things.

Anonymous said...

These two young men are the most perfect pair I have seen in any of your blogs - and that is really saying something!

Jim in SC said...

Ditto to all of the above! Excellent series, and I thank you from the bottom of my.... heart. You are just too good to us.

BTW, the secret word verification for me is "hogywoo". How appropiate!

chris z said...

I love them both, but the one with the key around his neck is really special! Thank you.

chris z said...

Are you sure they are from the WNBR in London? I was sent them on a list ser4ve saying it was San Francisco. And the shot of their asses (sorry 'arses') show palm trees. As does the following shot of the one of the Welsh boy. Do you have palm trees in London? Well, wherever thay are from they are wonderful, keep searching for more. Many thanks.

David Chappell said...

@ chris z
The key to your heart, perhaps?

LeDuc said...

I've also been led to believe it was SF, not London.