Wednesday 29 June 2011

Ain't it grand

Recently you've been very good about not complaining that the dicks of the models featured on here are too tiny. So it's time to reward you with some massive mutant boys:


I am so used to seeing modestly sized winkies that these ones always make me assume there's some medically-related swelling going on...


Although on this next chap I have to confess everything does actually look as if it is healthy. Very, very healthy indeed, actually:


But then, you know, something like this comes along which is just, as far as I'm concerned, in your face boasting:


In fairness to him, he has much to boast about.

Let's end here before I start getting all wistful:


Or before you know it this blog will be like everywhere else on the net, infested with Giant Mutant Winkies.

PS: Blimey:


Erm... At first I thought that must have been photoshopped and then cropped back in as an enlargement but, er, now I'm just thinking, like, wow. Blimey.

No comments: