Saturday 25 June 2011

Intermission

I can only apologise: I'm having far too much sex at the moment to have enough time left over to give you the attention you rightfully deserve.


But then I stumbled across this delightful sequence of five images and just had to share with you.


The model is just exquisitely lovely.


He's French, apparently. Not that it makes any difference, but it might bring an additional layer of background to our fantasies.


I'm very attracted to him.


But no more time for you now: I have some urgent business to attend to.

Back in a bit. Maybe.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A delightful set. And even better is your reason for not posting so much recently - good for you!!

Stewart Jackel said...

Let me get this straight. You forgot us, your loyal and devoted fans, because some young, athletic, moderately-sized-winky-bearing trollop threw himself, naked and panting at your feet? Hmmmm. Ok. permission granted.

Anonymous said...

very please you are having sex. you can always post pictures of yourself if there is no time for anything else.

LeDuc said...

Anonymous: Actually, I already have. Your task is to spot them...

joshUK said...

oo you are a tease, can you give us a hint

Anonymous said...

LeDuc, "smile if you got some'. Happy for you.