Sunday 26 June 2011

OTT? I think not

I gasped with lust the second I saw this photo:


Imagine my surprise and delight when I unearthed a secret stash of the same fabulously sex chap:


Intriguingly, he is almost always photographed with his right shoulder further forward than his left.


Not content with this mystery remaining unsolved, I found a couple of other shots (not worth posting here, although useful in solving the mystery) which showed a rather overwhelming tattoo on the inside of his left forearm.


I don't care about that one jot. Just look at his body. Amazing (and, of course, he seems to have a pretty big tool, for those of you who like such things...).


Have I said yet how I am in love with this chap? Utterly and completely, he can have all my worldly possessions right now, in exchange for just a few moments to pleasure that body...

1 comment:

Niall said...

Wow! :-o
Body to die for!
And a face and willy to match.