Monday 6 June 2011

One thing after another

It was the hairy chest that first caught my attention, but it was the twinkly eyes that sealed the deal.


But Hell: what a great hairy chest:


As he slowly revealed more of himself, I became completely smitten.


And then he threw in a generous view from a strange angle:


Back to the eyes and that cute as a button smile:


Then the traditional hairy armpit reveal:


Before, finally, the traditional "lying down naked and touching myself up on a crappy hotel duvet cover" finale:


I think that may well have been the finest amateur photography sequence I have ever posted. Or, at least, the finest amateur hairy chest.

7 comments:

Niall said...

Mmm yes, on could almost get lost in his black forest.

hairydadCA said...

Thank you, he's absolutely delicious!

The New Me said...

he is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Sign me up please!

Anonymous said...

Love how hairy he is with the exception of his hariless ball sack.

Oye said...

Anyone knows the name of this gorgeous model?

LeDuc said...

It's "Bob".