Sunday 5 June 2011

Too hairy for words

I try to keep fetish photos to a minimum on Adventures in Beige, what with me not understanding what people see in them, but then there was this:


No, it's not fetish gear: it's to introduce another one of those mega-posts featuring a load of bare-chested hairy hotties...


In this next one, I like how our hairy-chested hotty is staring at his mate's naked butt-crack, doubtless wishing his tongue were in there:


While this budding Narcissist is ignoring the herd of elephants behind him and, instead, is quite rightly concentrating on adopting the best pose for the camera:


Ironically, like this next chap, he needn't have bothered, the raw material doing all the work for him:


Andditto:


I was a bit distracted by the picture behind him and the weird light spot or watermark hovering over his right shoulder, but then I decided that was a mark left by an angel and (no, sorry, that's beginning to get a bit slushy):


Whereas this next photo proves that otters like crabs. Who knew?


I love this chap -- amazing face, great body, fabulous hairiness. But... he's in a tattoo parlour. I really hope he's not going to do anything that would distract from all that loveliness:


This is nice: an exuberant jumping for joy (or possibly he's about to jump on his annoying friend. You decide):


I never get tired of those "relaxed on the beach" shots:


Especially when their nipples are as suckable as this fine pair.


Time for a change of pace. Let's have two shots of the same chap:


I think he's well worth two, even though he appears to be what our American friends describe so eloquently as a "mouth breather":


Ok, enough of him. Time for some beach volleyball (though I can't help feeling that this is so perfect it must be posed):


This is also perfect and fairly obviously posed (really, threre's no need to pull in his stomach):


But now I'm getting cynical, so let's end on this extraordinary shot of a hairy belly and taut skin...


I am literally salivating now at the prospect of getting busy with that extraordinary specimen of vigorous man-hood, etc, etc.

2 comments:

Blithering Bernard said...

Wow ... those are stunning photos ... please, let's have lots more like those :-) :-)

Stewart Jackel said...

Too lovely for words, particularly number 11: tactile, gently erotic and warm without a 6-pack in sight - who needs 'em? Indeed the perfect package.
You have reached new heights in the Class and Style department , my dear LeDuc and I have just finished a course in hyperbole.