Wednesday 1 June 2011

Well I never did...

Oh, oh -- it's another of those dressed / undressed pairs, and this is one of the Best Ones Yet!


See -- he's really, really cute, isn't he? I'm just dying to see him naked, all exposed and nude for our pervy pleasures.

Are you ready for this? Are you??

Ok, then, here he is -- taa-dah!


Er... well, on the one hand I am hugely disappointed by the absence of any pubic hair whatsoever, but, on the other... that winkie: Oh My God!!

Let's have a closer look, shall we...?


Yeah, on balance my verdict is completely clear: I'd do him. And that means he has easily exceeded the Adventures in Beige Quality Threshold for Hot Totty.

Yes, indeedy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I first glanced at the pictures, I thought it was Pete Ham from the band Badfinger.