Monday 6 June 2011

Testing the boundaries

I've always liked undressing -- the slow reveal before we get to the, er, meat, as it were:


This particularly fine-looking chap has an extraordinarily sculpted body, once that vest is whipped off.


He then gets down on the floor and... but, hang on a second, is it just me, or is he so overly sculpted that he has, in fact, developed a pair of tits. Check out his left breasty-dumpling:


Er... this is not the sort of bisexuality I find arousing, so perhaps it's best just to draw a veil over that and go straight for the grand finale: the crotch shot:


That's better. Harmony and balance are restored to my world. Once again the penis proves its mighty power.

1 comment:

Niall said...

He looks familiar.
I think you may have featured him a couple of years ago, he was looking a little less pumped and little more hairy back then.
I think his name might have been Marco?
Nice to see him again anyway :-)
Today's verification word is "yessno".