Tuesday 2 August 2011

Fountain frolics

A rather jolly sequence of five images taken in the aftermath of one or other of this year's World Naked Bike Rides.


I have a vague recollection that the fountain is in Canada, but my brain has turned to jelly.


That's presumably a result of spending too much time contemplating this lovely-looking hotty cavorting in the cooling jets of the rather fine-looking fountain.


Delightfully for us he takes the plunge and treats the fountain as a slide...


And, to finish, here's a close-up of him having what looks like the ride of his life.


Nothing Freudian about all those muscular gushes of foamy, frothing water there; no, nothing whatsoever. Sometimes a spurt of water is just a spurt.

5 comments:

The New Me said...

yeah right.

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is one beautiful statue! So life-like! So artistically chiselled! And the willy is truly a masterpiece! I applaud the artist! I wonder if he does commissions? I want one of my own! ;) :D

Jim in SC said...

What Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

He is frolicking on the International Peace (Piece?) Fountain in Seattle. Man, do I wish I'd been there that day!

Keith said...

Lovely, just... lovely. The fountain is in Seattle, Washington. Thank you for sharing. I had not seen these pictures yet.