Monday 1 August 2011

A Real Blond

A chap of utterly breath-taking natural loveliness is the mega-star of this sequence...


Not too many words from me, since his image says everything that is required.


Although I can't resist waxing on a bit about the silky loveliness of his skin.


About the audacity of his poses.


About the fact that he is, clearly, a Real Blond...


I love the strange angles from which we see him.


No part appears to be left unexamined.


And even the simplest close-ups provide beauty on which to feast our eyes...


I am smitten. (Again.)


But I think you would need a heart of stone not to be moved by the lush glories of this man's staggeringly good body.


There is something almost ethereal about it...


Plus, of course, he has nice big low-hangers, which always makes my hand itch to reach out and gently cup...


He has a very serious look about him, too.


But sometimes that innocence is replaced by what seems to be a more knowing look.


And his winky... his mighty winky...


A delicate tracery of the finest blond hairs scattered across his manly chest...


We'd better end it here.


Honestly, I could bang on all day about him. Really. Anyone got any more pictures?

5 comments:

Paul said...

For some reason, the phrase "nymphs and shepherds" kept flitting through my mind as I drooled at these photos. What an ADORABLE young man he is. Surely in an well run city state he would be required by law to refrain from wearing any clothing whatsoever unless the temperature fell to "very cool."

He truly is perfect! Thank you for these. And thank you for your blog! Where shall I find such treasures when you leave?

AnĂ´nimo said...

I'm love your blog, text and pics, i'm from Brazil. Congratulations.

LeDuc said...

Paul: you're welcome (and I completely agree about him being required to be naked. Though in fairness, I don't tink he'd object). And, alas, I dunno where you're gonna find a replacement me -- but do tell me if you find it because I'd like to read it.

fabinho: You're adorable -- I love Brazilian men!

Niall said...

Nice body, but not pretty at all.

Richard said...

I like him a lot. He's very fit with an expression which could be mischevious or even dangerous. I also like the way the photos have been taken with a simple background and lighting producing some striking images. But as usual the best thing for me is your observation and narrative which makes the whole sequence hang together and much more than just a simple set of photos. Thanks.