Thursday 18 August 2011

What?!

This is Nick McCrory and he is apparently a famous swimmer. Completely absurd: in any sane society he would be famous for his beauty and for the luscious attractiveness of his staggeringly wonderful body. It would be a criminal offence for him at any time to wear any clothing.


Alas, our society is not sane, and I therefore need to take a break. Am off for a few days into the deepest wilds of The Country, Oop North somewhere (but with a trip on the Settle & Carlisle line on the way, to which I'm hugely looking forward!). See you next week.

PS: Have you noticed the position of the logo on his swimming costume? How sweet of him to dedicate his cock to his country. Or perhaps he has given his cock the pet name of an entire nation which, now I come to think of it, is either weird or boastful. You decide.

5 comments:

Viollet said...

Much prettier than most of your recent selections, certainly!

I was brought up to swim naked and have never understood why anyone should wish to wear anything in water. His pants are at least minimal, which is some consolation.

Anonymous said...

Actually, the placement of the "USA" logo is to let folks know that he's undoubtedly circumcised. (Born in North Carolina in 1991...no way he's still got his foreskin.)

Michael said...

I prefer Tom Daley

FranceArtix said...

Bonjour from France, It's a very nice Blog with some very interresting point of view ;-) let me present my blog http://artix.over-blog.com/. So if you want some pictures of french TGV, suburban train or metro don't hesitate to ask me ;-) or french hairy guys ;-) it would be a real pleasure for me ;-) Perhaps do you know this french actor Romain Duris, he's a lovely hairy guy very offently naked in those movies like "Les poupées russes" ;-)

LeDuc said...

Well of course I know (and love) Romain Duris. Very tasty. And I welcome any and all pictures of trains at all times. Feel free to send!

xx