Thursday 11 August 2011

Heavenly loveliness

I am completely in love with this model:


It's not just that magnificent lion's mane of head hair, but look at the unshaven, hairy loveliness of the rest of him...


Everywhere you look there is a delicious and appropriate amount of gorgeously lovely body hair...


And that's before we start looking at the gorgeous loveliness of the model himself:


That delicious-looking winkie, standing up for us like a flagpole, can also, as we see in the next shot, hang low, too...


... before it starts swelling and lolling, like some gorgeously lovely man-part:


Let's end here, with the most delicious shot of all -- a model of such vivacity and joy:


You have no idea how much I really, really want this man. Really. Blimey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say 'aye'. And thanks!

Anonymous said...

The most beautiful think my hands or mouth ever brushed, touched - is the skin of a man.
I'm not shure that this senistif envelop needs to be "painted".

And I love your blog .....