Sunday 14 August 2011

Happy stumbles

I stumbled across a cache of images of this long-haired lovely...


A model in a long-running series by a photographer whose name I have completely forgotten.


In fairness to me, I have also forgotten the name of the model (although it might be Cory?).


After the early beefcake/cheesecake shots, there's something rather documentarian about the approach of the photographer. Which I like very much.


Not at all hurt by the easiness of this model on the eye...


Yes, very nice find indeed. I want to see more. So, so much more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long haired guys are so hot! More please! Where did you find this guy!

Anonymous said...

He's not everyone's cup of tea with his long hair but I agree with you. He is beautiful with a slim and sexy bod nice looking genitalia. Philip