Wednesday 3 August 2011

Hard sell

Some movies don't need to waste money on expensive advertising campaigns...


All they need do is release to the wilds of the internet half a dozen or so screen grabs from a critical point in the film...


These screen grabs then develop a life of their own, appearing in multiple and strange locations -- such as this blog...


Such a film is White Irish Drinkers.


 I know almost nothing about this movie except that it stars Nick Thurston's penis:


Nick Thurston is very, very lovely...


What else do I need to know? My copy of the DVD is already on order.

PS: Oh, oh! I've just noticed that imdb.com lists the "key words" to describe this film as being (and I'm not making this up): "Hairy Chest | Muscular | Full Frontal Male Nudity".
My God: it sounds like my idea of film paradise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Are his eyes really that wonderful color, do you think, or are those contacts?