Saturday 27 August 2011

Where am I?

With apologies for the hiatus -- things have got a bit out of control.


For example, am about to disappear for a three-day trip to Canada. Which is completely absurd.


God knows what my carbon footprint is like at the moment.


But I hope this sequence of a particularly lovely muscled God-ette will provide some compensation for my absence.


Yes, he's mighty fine-looking, I would have said.


See -- he's so lovely that you've forgotten I've not been around much, haven't you? Back next week sometime.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is very attractive but I missed you this week. Have a good trip to Canada!

Anonymous said...

miss you!!
Rufree

Niall said...

3 days!?
You'll just be getting over the jet lag and then you'll be back here!
You are conspicuous by your absence Mr LeDuc! We are hungry!!!

Anonymous said...

actually, you are badly missed. Good taste is always in short supply.