Tuesday 15 February 2011

Go girrrl

I love this: a Harry Potter fan girl with a perverted imagination -- here's Snape:


And in her world, Harry is subject to constant bullying by Draco who, it turns out, is a predatory homosexual:


One who is not shy about showing his true feelings for Harry:


In fact, as this next image shows, some of the Potter crowd are prepared to go a long way to take advantage of Harry:


That was apparently the censored version, where they're both wearing pants. I have not yet found the original.

This reminds me of a teen crud movie I saw ages back (I think James Franco was bound blindfolded to a bed wearing only a tiny thong, but the principle is the same):


And to finish, her homoerotic take on the sparkly vampires from the Twilight franchise:


I love it that there is someone out there who is almost as compulsive and obsessive as me, albeit with a rather different focus to my own.

No comments: