Monday 14 February 2011

Welcome to your final resting place

Welcome to my exciting new blog. Which is, I confess, pretty similar to the previous five blogs.


But that should just make you feel all snug and warm and right at home, right?


Everything's familiar, like a comfy old pair of slippers or a well-worn cardigan. Er... or something a bit less geriatric.


So it's the same old magpie mix of small cock and trains and small cock and films and small cock and ramblings, all spiced-up with interminable posts consisting entirely of my own tediously derivative photographs.


That's something to look forward to, then.

Oh, and I feel I should be up-front about this: this is the last blog I'll be doing. After nearly five years of continuous blogging, it feels like it should all be drawing to a close.


So sit back, relax, and let the Adventures in Beige begin...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Adventures in Beige and may the muse continue to inspire you!
bg

Tom said...

These will be QUITE the adventures!!!

Stewart Jackel said...

"In short, this aggravating lad,
He tickles my tastes, he feeds my fad,
He gives me this and he gives me that,
And I’ve nothing whatever to grumble at!"

So,

"When day is fading,
With serenading
And such frivolity
Of tender quality –
With scented showers
Of fairest flowers,
The happy hours
Will gaily fly!"

"And it's thank you from me,"
"And thank you from him."

cal said...

I'm so glad you're back. I very much enjoy your blog.
Cal
Dallas

Scott Willison said...

Shiny! New! Shiny and new!

hairydadCA said...

So glad you were able to continue! Keep up the great work on what will be another awesome blog! Ron

Pluto said...

I do feel snug and warm and right at home and mightily relieved to see your new Blog. That's the good news! The bad news is your decision that 'Adventures in Beige' will be your last. Still, I and many others will enjoy it while we may.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back. Sorry to hear this is it.

Anonymous said...

How could you contemplate deserting your adoring public? Life beyond the glowing window can't be that much more attractive, can it?

tastigr said...

So nice to have you in your new home, and yes, I'm taking the opportunity to take off the shoes, put on the slippers and relax (but will overlook the cardigan for the moment due to excessive heat and humidity in the natural world).

I notice dear Spike says

"The happy hours
will gaily fly."

If I manage to photograph such an improbability of him being airborne, I will be sure to share.

"Beige...I think I'll paint the ceiling beige"

Sven said...

Thanks for continuing. Your hard work is very much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

You, sir, have a great blog. Who could have thought that trains, art, nude males and piercing commentary from you could be such a great combination. I lived in the UK for 10 yrs (now Southern CA)and can fondly remember many of the trains you feature on your blog, not to mention the very beautiful and horney Britsh school boys I went to school with. Please, don't let this be your last blog.

LeDuc said...

Thanks for all your kind comments -- much appreciated. And I'm glad everyone is having such fun.