Monday 28 February 2011

Hunk of meat

I was rather struck by his biceps. And his abdominals, of course:


And then it was his gentle smile which sucked me in:


But once I had seen that smile I was hooked, willing to travel ever deeper into a tawdry world of smutty self-gratification with this lovely-looking man as my guide:


I can't honestly say it was a hardship to travel with him:


I mean, he is so lovely that any doubts could be quashed just by glancing at his finely chiselled features.


Yeah, I think that's probably all we need about this chap. It's not as if you're unable to come to your own conclusions, is it?

2 comments:

Stewart Jackel said...

It's the bare, smooth chest! And the lovely nipples (or is it nibbles?). And the brown eyes! And the gentle smile! And the white and pearlies!
Agggggh!

I think I'll have to lie down ...

Niall said...

Ooh err, he is a big boy! In more ways than one :-P
Those arms...Real bear-hug material.