Wednesday 23 February 2011

It's Art, Jim. No, honestly

Andrew McAulay's lovely-looking figure has been appearing on billboards all over London.


He's advertising some art show or other, in which he features along with two other naked men.

Evil Nazi rag the Daily Mail (or, rather, its online version) reports...


The Mail clearly hates all modern art, and pruriently disapproves of naked male flesh...

... as it goes on to explain at great length before featuring another two images of the lovely Andrew:


The Mail isn't finished yet. Oh no...

Because at the end of the page it can't wait to post yet another photo of the lovely Andrew, to show its complete disgust at this nakedness:


Despite heroic efforts on my part (you have no idea how much surfing I've been doing), I have only been able to track down a single image of one of the other models -- and I don't know which one this is:


He looks utterly delightful.

And, in case you want some more detail on Andrew, here he is from another photoshoot:


I think we've probably done that to death by now, don't you? But do let me know if you stumble across any other images of this magnificent arty trio.

4 comments:

Stewart Jackel said...

I'm sorry that the lovely Andrew hasd been reduced to setting fire to steel park benches to keep warm in the British blizzards.
I'm would count it a joy to offer him the warmth of my queen-sized (sorry) doona. Anytime!
And in this part of the world he also gets free fires, floods and earthquakes.

Jim in SC said...

The lad is quite lovely! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date with the goings on across the big pond...

Anonymous said...

Seeing the nude model sitting on that bench reminds me of Fannie Flagg's assertion that she could have been Miss Alabama, had she not sat on a wicker chair while awaiting the swimsuit competition.

Anonymous said...

Saw the lovely Andrew last Thursday...Just so beautiful to watch...