Sunday 13 March 2011

Be-jesus

Just another single image, but I'm hugely enjoying this one:


Bold, beefy, and nicely be-cocked (couldn't think of a slang term for a winkie beginning with "b", sorry. Oh, and "boner" is obviously inappropriate, before some smart-ass comes back with that).

PS: I think I've stumbled across another image of this lovely man, albeit one that is rather less revealing:


Just as delightful, though, I would have said. And maybe, in one sense, it's actually more revealing.

4 comments:

Ron said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Fantasmic!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my God and the Devil too, I think I'm going to die! What a perfect speciment of a man!

Anonymous said...

And with the most lucious, hugable (etc.) thighs, too!

Just about perfect, this guy. Thank you for it / him.