Saturday 19 March 2011

Brief exposure

Sometimes it's fun to be teased.


Although I should warn you up-front that that is as racy as the images in this post get...


This French model and photographer have developed a fine line in teasing:


Combined with wistful, soft-focus, sub-Playgirl shots...


And with rather more matter-of-fact portraits:


But let's end here, with what they do best -- the artfully draped towel:


While I quite* enjoyed that, it has left me feeling vaguely unfulfilled. Not to say a little cheated, actually. Sorry.

* I mean this in the English English sense, meaning "kind of", rather than the weird American English meaning, of "really, really".

2 comments:

Jim in SC said...

Very nice... I love those full, pouty lips.

Ipmilat said...

I am particularly taken with the distribution of his chest hair.