Thursday 31 March 2011

Smiley Smileys

I am constantly moved by the generosity of some of my readers -- and someone has now sent me another two World ExclusiveTM images of Smiley-Face Man. I am in Heaven:


That was, obviously, another shot of Smiley-Face Man and his Friend (some of you have outrageously suggested that Friend is hotter than Smiley-Face Man, but you are clearly delusional. Lovely though Friend obviously is).

And then there's this, the best back view that has yet emerged. My God, those dimples...


Someone left a comment on a Smiley-Face Man post a while back, wondering if Smiley-Face Man was aware of just how much he was worshipped on an obscure English blog. If he is not aware, I hope he is still feeling the lurve

My thanks, again, to my very generous reader.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just Fab !!!!! Can we have the whole Homage Montage of his pics......?????????

LeDuc said...

The same thought had occurred to me... give it a few days.

Niall said...

Aww isn't he just utterly adorable!
Both very very beautiful boys :-)
If only his friend were a little less coy too.
But I doubt his winkie could be any more endearingly modest and cute.
Sigh.

Scott Willison said...

If you ran every Smiley photo next to each other, you could probably get a quite interesting animated gif going...

LeDuc said...

Luckily for the world (and possibly for Smiley Face Man) I don't know how to make animated gifs, so that's something you'd have to try.

Smiley Face Man said...

of course I am aware
;)

LeDuc said...

Oh, very witty!

Anonymous said...

there's more:

http://pantlessinpublic.tumblr.com/