Wednesday 30 March 2011

Sequential

A sequence commissioned by a fash mag (maybe Vogue Italy?) publication of which was vetoed by the US parent on the grounds that penises are very, very frightening.


I rather like these (though apologies that they're not as sharp as I would like -- my source was very small jpegs that have been blown-up a bit).


Still, you get the gist (and I do like that hairy man's wee winkie, above).


I'm not generally a fan of beards, but these are rather jolly.


Still, let's end with a properly manicured model, although that hairstyle reminds me a little uncomfortably of my teenage years spent with a side-parting...


Big balls, though. I mean, really Big Balls. Blimey. But a nasty ring...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LeDuc!!! it's better to have that nasty ring on his finger, than one destroying the natural curves of his plum of a glans. Not to mention PA wreaks havoc with dental work.