Sunday 27 March 2011

Went the day well...?

When I saw this image at the start of a photo sequence I was very excited... he looks like just my cup of tea.


So imagine my horror when it turns out he's shaved himself as bald as a baby:


I do like the photography -- the hand reaching out, the foreshortening effect...


It's just that I can't help being distracted by that oh-so-bald pubis...


It just screams out at me, about how freakishly unnatural this man/boy is:


I'm sure he's delightful in every other respect, but in this depilated form I find him completely unerotic.


Possibly my most disappointing photosequence ever. Bummer.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I quite agree!

Shaving is so ugly.

Just why do they do it (except for fashion)?

Jim in SC said...

What Anonymous said. I just don't get it. Perhaps they do want to look like a little boy down there...

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that the guy in the 4th picture is the same of all the other pics? his...hemmm...face does not look really the same... ;-)

LeDuc said...

"No, dear: I'm not at all sure". Remember that film, anyone...?

You are, of course, quite correct: different boy, different photoshoot. At least we know one person was looking elsewhere than at this guy's magnificent (if denuded) cock!

Anonymous said...

Let's say that I looked elsewhere for a further proof of my intuition...

Anonymous said...

The main guy has a very handsome face and a body shape I find very attractive, pity about the defoliation on his body. I'm a sucker for an attractive hairy chest.

Anonymous said...

LeDuc, I so agree with you about the horror of his shaving and bald as a baby. I consider this to be the height of vicarious pedophilia, when men like smooth shaven "boys" instead of a natural man. And yes, if he has hair consider me there!